Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First of the month, diving into the freebootaz challenge..

Last night, the last day of the month, I finished painting then assembled the Arachnarok.  I actually did it, I finished the dang thing on time.  Well, I still need to varnish and flock, but other then that it's finished.  I am not quite 100% happy with it. I'm trying to decide if I want to re-wash the fleshy parts to make those areas darker.  I don't think I will, but I'm holding off the varnish for now.

I also finished the 2 unit fillers and started the netters for my NG spearmen over the weekend (again, sans varnish and flock). Not bad progress.  These guys are so incredibly simple that I should be able to crank out the unit in no time at all, leaving me extra time for the Orcs.

Also started the Chaplain.  It won't take any time at all either.

No comments:

Post a Comment