Friday, December 30, 2016

The after picture: XV-15 Stealth Suits (showcase)

Didn't take long, but now the XV-15's are done. I just layered up the Fenris Grey and german grey, then highlighted just like the XV-25's I did.  Not bad for a couple night's work.  They look much better next to the new models now.

..and a quick side-by-side.

I also used Vallejo Surface Primer to prime the rest of the models I have built. That takes a bit of time to cure so I'll be sure to get the airbrush back out when it's their time.

So that's probably it for the year.  Once January starts I'll be working on a model car for a group build on YouTube most of the time. Luckily the Necrons paint up super fast.  The Ghostkeel on the other hand, will be quite tedious..

No comments:

Post a Comment