Finished the first 10 models that I'm refurbishing into Evil Sunz 'ard shootaboyz.
I've got an entire unit that needs touch ups and varnish, so I decided to do them up as Evil Sunz and will do one of my Trukks to match.
I'm doing a quick mold line clean up and then touching up the models before adding in red and yellow over the armor bits. The biggest problem I have is that the color of the unit is something GW no longer makes and AFAIK hasn't made in a very long time. I can't for the life of me remember the name.
Anyway, so far so good. The are going pretty quick, it's just kinda boring. I might do a tutorial on painting the Trukk, not sure yet.
I also have only 26 shootaboyz, thought I had 27 for those times I don't run a nob. Might have to get a replacement.