After a big push I finished all 9 bikes last night and hit them with varnish today. Pretty happy with the progress I've made on my commissions. The only thing is I'm not getting very far with the Space Wolves but hey, I need the cash!
Very happy with the results. Rust, pigments, layered up corruption, they look great. I didn't assemble these, and I asked how he did the corruption bits. It's greenstuff work that was done by using instant mold on the nurgle demon prince model to make press molds. Brilliant and easy! I'll have to remember that..
Also finished 7 more Imperial Fist bikers..with more to come.
I still have a lot of other work to do..I have an Angron and FW Abadon to assemble (just assembly) and a Nurgle demon prince to convert up with a massive jump pack and paint that as well. Busy busy busy!
Post a Comment