After dropping off my daughter at her first day of 2nd grade, I grabbed the airbrush for a nice, long session. Last night I also finished the base and pilot for the Dakkajet.
It's off to a great start. Finishing it will be quite easy.
I also got paint and primer on the ME-262 diorama project. The plane got it's base colors..but not much in the camo patter that's on the box..but I love the colors. I then primed the Kubelwagon, primed and based the figures in Luftwaffe blue.
Lastly, primer on the Enterprise-D
That's 3 different projects worked on today. I plan on finishing the Enterprise tonight.