Last week was hella busy for me, with multiple job interviews, school functions and a temp job taking up most of my time. Because of that I didn't get anywhere near as much hobby done as I wanted to.
I picked up a couple more commissions, 7 more Imperial Fist bikes and some Nurgle as well. I've been trying to get them done. Good progress on the Fists, with a lot of the layering done.
The Nurgle has been fun to paint so far, but I've spent a lot of time looking at pictures online for inspiration.
Here is the work in progress I have so far on one of the riders:
The armor is done with several GW colors..base, wash, layer, dry and I'm really liking how the shoulderpad came out.
Well this week should be all about getting this work done, baring any more outside work.
Post a Comment