Monday, August 1, 2011

Been ramping up again. First I finished going over the 12 'ard boys that needed it.  They got mold lines cleaned up, repainted, washed and highlighted plus some pigments. Much better now.  I have only one unit left to tackle, the stormboys.

I also finished the stompa arms. I will be doing bits of the body slowly as I get bored with other projects. Eventually it will get done.

The only thing I have left to do for OFCC is re-basing several of my marines. Jumped into that today, and I'm almost finished.  Added more ballast to my Death Company as they are the metal ones and greenstuffed into the bases.  I didn't want to try cutting them off.  I then painted and pinned 8 assault marines to resin bases.  The only thing left is adding ballast to my Devastators just like I did the DC.

For my August challenge on the freebootaz forum, I will be doing my most recent purchase, a Finecast Dante.

That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment