I just finished my latest project, 6 burnaboys for the Freebootaz forum Toys for Tots charity drive.
I have a much more modest donation this year because this is all I have to donate.
I did some things different and I really like how they came out. I used colors I've never used before - greens - and a skin I've never done.
I washed the entire model - skin and all - with Agrax Earthshade and then used the waywatcher green glaze over the skin. The resulting shadow is just fantasic. A layer of goblin green and a subtle highlight of scorpion green finish off the skin.
I also used astrogranite texture paint for the first time. It's pretty darn cool looking after a light grey drybrush.
Post a Comment