Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blood Axe Dakkajet #3 work in progress

I've been doing a bunch of stuff last couple of days.  Finally got a chance to get the airbrush work out of the way.  I went with different camo colors then the other two planes, and I'm really liking how it came out.  I have the base done, and the cockpit done.  It's not going to take much to finish this from this stage.

The colors are the same as the stormboyz I did a few months ago.  In fact, I had another set of 5 cleaned and primed, so I went ahead and did them at the same time.

It's in the 20's around here, so getting the varnish on is going to be tough. I'll of course post when it's all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment